Hey everyone, Heather here. I just wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year. I hope this next year holds all the delight and joy that you deserve.
I discovered a new way of bringing in the New Year, thanks to a friend of mine. It's called a Polar Bear Plunge. I don't know if this is just a Utah thing, but I'd never heard of it before. It's where a bunch of people get together and jump into a pond on January 1st. What genius came up with that? I'll admit though, I did it, and, while it was freezing, it was actually kind of fun. I think I'll do it again next year as well.
So, however you chose to hail the New Year, I hope you had fun, and I hope this year will be great for you all.
3 comments:
Did anyone get a picture of you?
Forgot to say the last comment was from Granny.
No, I forgot my camera.
Post a Comment