I enjoy Halloween to a certain extent. I don't like all the movies on T.V. counting down until the day. I also don't like getting all settled and the doorbell keeps ringing. This year I thought, "I'll have Cameron be in charge of handing out candy!" Then I realized that I still wanted to see all the little, and not so little, ghosts and ghouls (and princesses, musketeers, and robots!) So I sat out on the front porch and enjoyed the Halloween parade going around my neighborhood. It was really so much fun that way. I didn't get interrupted!
In the family, Tori dressed up to go to work at the pizza place.

Heather had some friends come over and they went trick-or-treating through the neighborhood and then came back here to watch a great Halloween-y movie, Scared Stiff.

Cameron had been on a campout the night before and was pretty much wiped out. So he didn't dress up this year. He did go to a friends for a while, but that was the extent of his Halloween activities.


My two nieces, Alison and Lucy, got into the spirit of the night and dressed up, and when I saw them later they were running from house to house to get their loot.
No comments:
Post a Comment