Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Crafting



I wanted a new purse... really I wanted a bag. I wanted to make an organizer to put in it, and I wanted it big enough to carry certain things- like a book and my ipod. I found this fun pattern at the fabric store. I had to make a couple of different covers for it, of course! There was a bonus- it had pockets all around the edges so I only had to make a small organizers for essentials like the checkbook. I thought it turned out well, so I thought I would share.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

So so cute Angel!!! Love it!

Verlee said...

super cute. I love the fabrics you used! oh to have a fabric, craft store handy again! ;\. great job!

FreeFamWorld said...

adorable! Great job!!

JanEllenSanders said...

Too cute...that is exactly what I need!

Cha Cha said...

That is so super cute! Course, talent got you most of the way there. Love it.