Thursday, January 8, 2009

More Friendly Visits


I have a dear friend, Claudia. We have been friends since we were about 5 years old. We don't see each other as often as we should, but we have such nice visits when we do get together. We went to visit on January 2nd and had such a fabulous time. There was some Guitar Hero rockin' going on,

Brent amazed them with magic tricks- he has probably never had such an enthusiastic audience, and had the best tortellini soup (I need that recipe Claudia!!).




Brett and Claudia Nielson-- They also met at BYU and got married the same year that Brent and I did. They now have 6 beautiful children.












I love Katherine's expressions in these pictures. The one on the left was her amazed look after a trick. The one on the right is when she thought Brent had messed up on a trick- but of course he hadn't.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

We sure have been life long friends! What a blessing to be able to visit and have our families together. We will have to trek out to your neck of the woods next. You are your name. I love you!
~Claudia