
Thought it was time for a post about Heather. She got back into orchestra this school year after taking a break last year. She is really enjoying and is glad to be playing the violin again. Their Christmas concert was this past Thursday. They played well and had some fun pieces to share. The favorite was 'Faeries'. This was a piece arranged by the Mannheim Steamroller guy- think Sugar Plum Fairy rocking out. The other favorite was Eleanor Rigby. You can see the zone that Heather was in before the concert and during the first pieces.
Very serious stuff.
But then the fun song started and I loved how much she was enjoying playing. I am sorry that I could not capture the head bobbing around while she waited for her parts.



Then this is Heather with her good friend Bobbe- they are just so cute and have a lot of fun together.
1 comment:
Heather is so sweet and wonderful and talented! I can picture the head bob. I love the pictures. Great job!
Post a Comment