Tuesday, August 5, 2008

James Taylor Concert


Brent was a wonderful, thoughtful husband and way back in the spring bought me tickets to the JT concert! It was my birthday present and it was a fabulous present. All I have to show here is the ticket to prove that someone went to the concert. As you can see on the ticket is says NO Cameras. So I was obedient. Everyone else at the concert can add pictures to their blogs cause cameras were there in abundance. I have a couple of pictures on my phone, but they can't be put on my computer. Anyway-- It was so much fun. He puts on a great show- of course he sings divinely, but he is funny too. We had great seats- probably about 20-25 rows back. An experience that I would certainly repeat.

I realized that I am wearing my concert t-shirt as I type this post. So I thought that proves that I or someone who likes me went to the concert. I did not just find the ticket stub on the ground or dumpster.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Woo-Hoo! I know you were there!! We had a great time with you guys! Thanks for letting us tag along!!

I love the Jellyman Kelly! So cute!

batch5 said...

Oh yeah! Anyone can ask Adam and Melissa Basua about the concert too. They were kind enough to go with us and made it even more fun. Thanks Basuas!